Why Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Whether for relaxation, stress reduction, pain management, or specific therapeutic treatment, massage therapy can greatly assist in helping you to maintain a healthy body and spirit.
I graduated, Valedictorian, from Florida Academy of Massage and Skin Care in May 2009. Over the years I have enhanced my skills in various massage modalities. I am also a Reiki Level 3 Master Practitioner, a Certified Personal Trainer and earned a Paralegal degree in 1994.
Massage Therapy Can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the bodys natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the bodys largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and netrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the bodys natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Customized Massage Therapy
Every massage that I perfom is customized to the needs of the individual. We will discuss your health history and the reasons that you are seeking out massage therapy.
Many places charge extra for services, such as deep tissue, trigger point, vibration, stretching, Reiki, etc. Those services are included with each customized massage, if needed.
Whether it be a Swedish relaxation massage or a deep tissue therapeutic treatment, communication before, during and after each massage is imperative and strongly encouraged in order to make this your very best and most effective massage experience.
Military & First Responder Discounts
As a thank you to our hometown heroes, we offer a 20% discount to all active and retired military and all first responders. (Identification is required.)
Proud Supporter of
Find out more
30 Minutes $40
60 Minutes $70
90 Minutes $100
Face, Scalp, Neck & Shoulders Bundle $50
(Save $40 per package)
4-Pack of 60 Minute Sessions $240
4-Pack of 90 Minute Sessions $360
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
Gift Certificates Available
to make an appointment.
You can also email me using this form:
13410 Parker Commons Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33912